Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Food Giant's Fabulous Finds

I don't know about y'all but I have been struggling since the new year started.  My grocery trips are not at all what they used to be!  I'm spending more and have way less to show for it!  I just got Edward's Food Giant's weekly ad and I am so excited to say they are having some great buys this week!

Dole Classic Iceberg Salad Mix $0.88
Sanderson Farms Whole Fryers $0.88/lb
Fresh Cucumbers $0.58
1lb Super Sweet Red Strawberries 2/$5
Totino's Party Pizza 4/$5
Pork Spare Ribs $1.98/lb
Boston Butt Pork Roast $1.28/lb
Oscar Mayer Basic Lunchables 5/$5
Oscar Mayer salami or Sliced Bologna 4/$5
Best Choice Large eggs 4/$5
Hunt's Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce $0.98

Check out these and other great deals at your local Edward's Food Giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment