Monday, February 13, 2012

Gimme some games!!




I've been so wrapped in getting ready for my daughter's first competition, that we haven't played any games in a while!  I'm still working on getting coupons envies out for last month, so we are only playing 4 games tonight.  That way I can hopefully finish up my coupon envies :)

Remember the rules: Be sure you are a fan of the sponsor's page!  Play nice!  Winners have 24 hours to contact the game sponsor with their name, mailing address, and say that you won on Bryant Budget's Shopper's Page.  All sponsors and their prizes are listed below.  Just click the name of the sponsor to visit their Facebook page!

Game 1: Bryant Budget Shopper - $20 Coupon Envie
Game 2: My Arkansas Mommy (Please do not thank this sponsor on facebook) - Coupon Envelope
Game 3: BV Emporium (Please add a thank you note to this sponsor)- Coupon Envie
Game 4: Bryant Budget Shopper- $20 Coupon Envie

No comments:

Post a Comment