Thursday, February 9, 2012

Target: $1.42 Febreze Fabric Refresher



Have you checked your local Target store lately?  I made a quick trip today to get a prescription...of course I didn't take my coupon binder because I wasn't going to buy anything else.  I should've known better!  They were in the process of marking down tons of items in EVERY department. 

While waiting on my refill, I ran across Febreze marked down to $2.83.  In the last P&G insert, there was a BOGO coupon for Febreze!  Luckily, there was a super sweet couponer who had several extra and let me have one.  That is why I LOVE couponers!  True Couponers really care about saving money the right way and helping others in the process!  So a special shout out to the lady in Target that helped me out today!

Febreze Fabric Refesher (Lavander Vanilla & Comfort scent)
Buy 2 at $2.83 each
Use BOGO Febreze P&G Coupon (exp. 2/29)
Total $1.42 each WYB 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment