Thursday, May 31, 2012

Special Message to You...

As many of you may have read, after 12 years with the same company, my husband recently started his own heating and air business, A.C. of Arkansas.  After much thought and prayer, I have decided to stop my Bryant Budget Shopper blog.  As much as I love doing this, I need to devote my time to helping my hubby.  I hope to come back eventually and start my blog again, but at this point I don't feel I'm able to devote enough time to give you the information that I want.  Please feel free to keep in touch with me at bryantbudgetshopper@gmail.com.  Thanks so much for all your support this past year and I look forward to seeing you all again!

2 comments:

  1. Will read you when you return! Good luck with the new company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new business! Hope you return soon.

    ReplyDelete