Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wow! It's been 2 weeks!

Okay, I've not had an actual blog post in over 2 weeks!!  After 12 years at the same company, my hubby decided to start his own heating and air business!  This has been a super busy and scary time, but I know that God has brought this opportunity to us and we just have to listen with open ears and an open heart!  Needless to say, I have been busy helping him, still subbing part time, and getting the kids to all their events.  Unfortunately, that hasn't left much time for anything else.  After two weeks, I'm back.  School's out next week and I'll be back to regular posts.  We definitely appreciate all they words of support and prayer.  It's a scary thing giving up that weekly check and relying on others to pay their bills on time!

Now that I'm back, I'll be looking for great coupon deals (summer time always brings great freebies!), fun and free (or almost free) things to do with your kids, hopefully more giveaways (I've been contacting national companies), and of course events for my local peeps.  I always love to hear from you and what's going on, so keep me informed.  If you find those great buys while you are out, feel free to share with others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment