Saturday, September 8, 2012

iTunes $.69 Sale!



I'm a total music junkie!  Nothing makes laundry and dishes enjoyable, but music helps me get those mediocre tasks completed!  I dislike paying full price for things, even more than I dislike housework!  So, I'm always looking for a great deal.  Here's a few songs iTunes has listed for only $.69:

Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Glitter in the Air by Pink
So What by Pink
Spiderwebs by No Doubt
Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve (just added this one to my collection!)
Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots
Fallin' by Alicia Keys
Undo It by Carrie Underwood
Basket Case by Green Day
Break Ya Neck by Busta Rhymes
So You Don't Have to Love Me Anymore by Alan Jackson
Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks
Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Gives You Hell by The All American Rejects
Halo by Beyonce
I'm a Flirt by R. Kelly
The House that Built Me by Miranda Lambert
Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett
Message in a Bottle by The Police
Rag Doll by Aerosmits (just added this one to my collection!)
White Room by Cream
Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
Fame by David Bowie
Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills & Nash
Souther Cross by Crosby, Stills & Nash
Walk On the Wild Side by Lou Reed
Locomotive Breath by Jethro Tull
Black Water by The Doobie Brothers
Tush by ZZ Top
Feels Like the First Time by Foreigner
Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac
Touch of Grey by Grateful Dead
Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company
Shooting Star by Bad Company
I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister
Breakdown by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers



No comments:

Post a Comment